We have a mission of strengthening the economic base of women, youth and adolence girls by removing any economic or social constraints through;
- We operate a mini factory Beverages production of Moringa Tea and Mixed spices.
- Sensitization programmes on Peaceful coexistence, HIV/AIDS, Child labour and drug abuse.
- Planning and execution of literacy programmes for women and school drop-out girls/boys.
- Entrepreneurial/Vocational trainings for women, youth and under privileged (orphans and widows) in handcrafts, cosmology and agro-allied activities.
- Engage in economic activities that create employment opportunities to the women and youth in the community. We established a Mini Moringa Tea/Spices factory to that effect in 2019.
We also provide financial support to orphans and displaced persons for their education whenever funds are available as well as provide home-based care for the vulnerable and physically challenged women.